pinky-wink
Friday, August 05, 2005
Ah, summer ...
We'll be in Upper Michigan for the next couple of weeks. Lots of swimming, reading, relaxing, eating, swimming, sleeping, etc. Not much blogging, though.

I wish everyone a great last couple of weeks of summer. Labor Day will be here before we know it and then back into the full swing. Enjoy the summer while it lasts.

Here are some good reads if anyone is desperate:

Steve Amick's Editorial "Cold Comfort"

Jim Wallis' Editorial "The Message Thing" (he nails it, as usual).

Take it easy! - mf

3 Comments:

Blogger Ol' Guy said...

I'm jealous, very jealous. I've been on that particular stretch of beach many times. Happy memories.
Enjoy! (How could you not!)

8/05/2005 12:42 PM  
Blogger IlliniPundit said...

Have a great vacation!

8/05/2005 1:18 PM  
Blogger seth kerlin said...

Great Blog! My first time here I'm ashamed to say. Makes my blog look like amateur hour which it is. Where, by the way, do you find the time? Good writing and format. I can't even get my pics to center. Hope Michigan was (in the words of Tony the Tiger) Greeeaaattt!

8/08/2005 9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home